[llvm-dev] Help with patch D101639

Nathan James via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat May 1 01:20:24 PDT 2021

Hi Francesco,

clang-tidy will run over all files in a patch, even if not supported in
the build system, so errors about missing header files can often be
ignored.

As for the failing lit test, the are dependent on trunk having no build
failures, which unfortunately isn't always the case. If the failing
test doesn't appear to be related to the code you are working on in any
way, it can (usually) be ignored.

~Nathan