[llvm-dev] Broken build

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 29 08:13:28 PDT 2021

Yep, basically everything Paul Robinson said tere.

A specific change and a specific bot/failure would be needed to try to
assess whether you broke anything, though it's probably unlikely.

If you are interested in reducing the bot failure noise, feel free to start
discussions about any transient/noisy bot failures to see if we can all
work to address those issues - it helps the whole ecosystem (every now and
then I get on that issue, push down some transient failures, encourage
contributors and bot owners to tidy things up a bit, etc)