[llvm-dev] Broken build

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 29 08:05:52 PDT 2021

I see many green bots.  It’s common for one or another bot to have a failed build, so if it’s not obviously your fault, there’s a pretty good chance it isn’t.  That has been my experience, anyway.  If I’m not sure, I’ll keep an eye on a bot and see if it goes green on the next build; that seems to be moderately common (transient failure for unobvious reason).
If you want more specific help, please point to some particular bot failures, and the commit you made.
--paulr