[llvm-dev] Best practices for rebasing nascent backend?

Neil Nelson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 12 19:02:13 PST 2021

Not aware that main is broken in many of the test suites. It will be
helpful to provide the bugs you find. Or if you can provide a command
sequence I can do that here on Ubuntu.

Perhaps if you give specific detail about the issues you are facing it
will allow the other contributors to make suggestions.

Neil Nelson