[llvm-dev] question about LLVM build bot and test suite sources

Blower, Melanie I via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 10 08:40:54 PDT 2021

Hello,
I made a change to LNT test suite earlier this week, do those go immediately into the build bot or is there a process needed to update those sources / can I find what revision of the test suite is being used?

This is regarding this fail, https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/110/builds/4007

I updated the test suite here, https://reviews.llvm.org/rTccc86f938839d02de3a6564b2d80fb47a60aa069

Maybe my test suite patch is buggy, I did test it locally and it was effective, but I look at the json log and there's no evidence of the test change that I made.  My patch was conditional, in the cmake step I have this test
if(ARCH STREQUAL "x86")

Any ideas much appreciated.