[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 10th June 2021
Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 10 04:51:14 PDT 2021
For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST, via
<https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>. If you have topics to discuss,
please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
* 12.0.1 deadline tomorrow
* Deducing the default -march and -mabi
* Checking in on previous discussions
* .option norelax <https://reviews.llvm.org/D102535>
* Using a pragma for the RVV intrinsics header
* Repairing RISC-V handling of paired relocations
* Proposed policy on psABI changes
* Requirements for atomic libcalls
More information about the llvm-dev