[llvm-dev] RFC: Reducing metadata in LLVM tests

Djordje Todorovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 7 07:01:26 PDT 2021

Hi Adrian,

I'm not opposed to adding something like this into the llvm-reduce (ReduceMetadata) utility, and I think it will be a better way.
@Jeremy Morse<mailto:jeremy.morse at sony.com> has mentioned that someone from SONY is working on something like this -- I am happy with that and I just want to avoid redundant work.

Best regards,
Djordje