[llvm-dev] Mailing List Status Update

David Chisnall via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 2 01:27:42 PDT 2021

Hi Tom,

On 01/06/2021 21:50, Tom Stellard via llvm-dev wrote:
> Over the past few
> months, the LLVM Foundation Board of Directors have been investigating
> solutions to this issue and are recommending that the project move its
> discussion forum from mailman to Discourse[2].

Will this be a self-hosted Discourse instance, or one hosted by CDCK?  I
don't have particularly strong opinions either way: the CDCK privacy
policy looks pretty sane (it's a shame opting out of Google Analytics
requires a browser extension, which is presumably not an option in their
mobile apps, but aside from that it looks fine after a quick skim).

David