[llvm-dev] Mailing List Status Update

Nuno Lopes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 1 15:17:22 PDT 2021

Did you consider creating a simple webform that would allow one to subscribe
to the mailing lists instead?
It can be either simply put behind a proxy like Cloudflare (free) to filter
out bots. Or, if not sufficient, authenticate the person using
openid/github/google/whatever, like phabricator does. These things are
fairly simple to implement these days.

Thanks,
Nuno