[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Decommissioning the compiler build artifacts in Google cloud storage

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 5 09:52:27 PDT 2021

I agree with Reid, both on the general usefulness of this infrastructure
and the fact that shouldn't block you from retiring it if running it
isn't worth while for you given the current usage.

I'll comment that I had been largely unaware this existed.  I vaguely
remembered the original announcement, but had no idea this was still up
and running.  To the point where I've written prototype code which does
largely the same thing, and was using it for my own purposes.  :)

Can I ask how much this is costing to maintain?  Both in terms of direct
cost and operations cost?  I've been toying with the idea of standing up
something like this myself for public use and am curious if my ballpark
guesses were accurate.

Philip