[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Decommissioning the compiler build artifacts in Google cloud storage

Reid Kleckner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 4 11:13:48 PDT 2021

Don't let me stop you from removing the bucket, but I think this kind of
infrastructure would be really handy. Running `git bisect` directly is
awfully slow if the search requires rebuilding clang at every step, and an
archive of prebuilt compilers can really speed up that search process. I
believe Google has at least two internal clang binary archives used for
this purpose, and I would really prefer to see that infrastructure
externalized.