[llvm-dev] [PITCH]: Allow Unsupported Build Configurations in the LLVM Monorepo

Chris Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jan 31 17:52:51 PST 2021

On Jan 28, 2021, at 4:35 PM, Geoffrey Martin-Noble <gcmn at google.com> wrote:

> Hey Chris (Lattner), mentioned this on the review thread, but we're waiting on you to take a look at the pitch (step 4 of the process)

Hey Geoffrey, sorry for the delay.  I sometimes run behind on llvm-dev because I batch process it periodically - if you need my attention, plz email me directly.  In this case, I saw the phab patch but didn’t realize it was intended to be a pitch.  I’ll take a look now, thank you for the ping!!

-Chris