[llvm-dev] LLVM log file

Sudakshina Dutta via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 29 04:17:54 PST 2021

Dear Stefanos,

Thanks for all your reply. I have one simple question to ask. I am new to
llvm. I know that the loop to be optimized has to be enclosed between
#pragma scop and #pragma endoscop. I have seen the llvm log. It says about
the attempted optimizations. My question is does the log specify the loop
which is optimized ? More precisely, if there are multiple loops, does the
log specify which loop has been optimized ? I request you to kindly answer
the above question or give me pointers to the answers.

Thanks.
Sudakshina