[llvm-dev] Custom labels for Github Issues

Dmitry Babokin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 13 11:42:55 PST 2021

Yep, there only two of them that explicitly mention "yarpgen", but there
are much more of them not mentioning it explicitly.

Most of the issues filed by me (dbabokin) and Vsevolod-Livinskij are
YARPGen issues. We'll manually mark relevant issues with this label, if
it's approved and created.

We maintain a manually updated list of issues here:
https://github.com/intel/yarpgen/blob/main/bugs.rst

Dmitry.