[llvm-dev] How to submit a series of patches in a single review

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 10 04:31:03 PST 2021

Just to add that if you put in your second patch summary "Depends on
DXXXXXX" where DXXXXXX is the identifier for the first patch, the patch
series is automatically linked together, so you don't need to manually
click on "Edit related revisions".

@David, I'd recommend you include this in your doc update.

As an aside, Phabricator is more powerful than a GitHub PR in this respect,
in that you can have a branching dependency tree, rather than having all
commits in a single linear list, should some patches themselves be somewhat
unrelated, but all depending on one more parent patches.

James