[llvm-dev] Install clang+llvm-9.0.1-aarch64-linux-gnu.tar.xz

David Spickett via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 6 01:53:35 PST 2021

> But how to install them on a Raspberry Pi 64-OS?

I believe the archive can just be extracted and used as is though we
haven't tested it on that distro/hardware ourselves. You could
probably manually copy the folders to the right places, but I'm not
sure if that would work.

I think it's easier to tell TensorFlow where the library is if
possible. Can you describe what you're trying to build, link to the
TensorFlow docs for example?

Some background: we (Linaro) built that release package. So if you
have issues running it on Debian 10 I can find out if we can work
around it.