[llvm-dev] clang-tidy pre-merge checks in Phabricator not working?

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 1 03:29:11 PST 2021

Thanks. It would be helpful to have them back, I personally feel, as there
have been a number of patches recently where I've had to directly ask
people to fix variable and/or function name casing, if nothing else. I
can't say I recall seeing many false positives, but maybe I don't work in
the code areas where that would be applicable.