[llvm-dev] [llvm-reduce] Reduction to undef/poison/null?

Arthur Eubanks via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 30 11:36:27 PDT 2021

I frequently use llvm-reduce just to minimize a crash caused by some change
and present that to the author of a change to look at. I don't think that
having tons of freeze poisons in a repro file is nice to work with. If a
crash repros with a `0` as opposed to a `freeze poison` the `0` seems much
more appealing to present.

We could add a flag to reduce to the various options here if people have
different needs.