[llvm-dev] [llvm-reduce] Reduction to undef/poison/null?

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 30 10:59:58 PDT 2021

Nicer because it's less likely to introduce new UB? Or some other reason?

I /guess/ undef because it's more vague/shows the value doesn't matter to
some degree?

(might be worth CC'ing some of the other folks who've contributed
patches/implemented llvm-reduce - not everyone reads llvm-dev or does so
frequently enough to see relevant threads in a timely manner)