[llvm-dev] Official builds without libxml2 and libtinfo?

Tobias Hieta via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 29 23:28:46 PDT 2021

Yeah they can easily be disabled with a CMake build. But I don't think
it's feasible for release testers to build several different packages
of Clang/LLVM. If you want to have your binaries without these
dependencies I think you'll need to build it yourself, and while this
might seem daunting - it's actually not that bad if you just want a
toolchain.

Thanks,
Tobias