[llvm-dev] Official builds without libxml2 and libtinfo?

Rob Sayre via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 29 15:48:23 PDT 2021

Hi,

Apologies if this is an old topic. I've been trying to get reproducible
builds working without depending on any system libraries. I'd like to use
official llvm builds for this purpose, but they seem to depend on shared
libraries for libxml2 and libtinfo.*

I believe llvm can be compiled from source without these dependencies.
Would it be possible to supply official builds that don't depend on these
libraries, even if they have fewer features? Or, is there a way to avoid
these dependencies at runtime?

thanks,
Rob

*