[llvm-dev] Inclusion of the ORC runtime in compiler-rt

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 29 17:38:28 PDT 2021

Hi Jon,

Libomptarget has broken free of copy&paste of headers by declaring a build
> time requirement for the llvm source tree, from which it includes otherwise
> standalone headers.

Thanks very much for pointing this out. It seems reasonable to assume the
presence of an LLVM source tree -- several compiler-rt tests rely on LLVM
tools already. I'll double check with the compiler-rt maintainers, but this
sounds like a good solution to me.

-- Lang.