[llvm-dev] How to get started with VLIW scheduler?

jeniffer lesley via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 26 11:32:51 PDT 2021

Hi,
I am building a toy target to teach at a university but I am not well aware
of LLVM's scheduler infrastructure. My target is VLIW, 1 Load, 1 Store and
2 ALUs. ALUs can perform almost all common mathematical operations.

Where do I start building a scheduler for it? I watched a couple of videos
from the LLVM dev meeting but what is the current way of building a new
scheduler? Is there a .rst page out there which I missed reading?

Thanks.
Jeni.