[llvm-dev] Pardon the newbie question

pawel k. via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 15 14:43:33 PDT 2021

Hiya,

Enormous thanks for all suggests and extensive too. Testing splitdwarf
asap.

Makes me think what i thought previously. We need dwarf go pdbish way.
Separate dblike possibly adressable by url. I was hacking pdb techno before
it got sexy. I know a bit how it is organized and could try to help with
architecting or designing such solution. Loved dbinfo on vstudio. Gdbish
not so much. And i was slaving on my corpo cotton plantation passively
using gdb for about a decade.

If catches anyones focus, lets discuss the solution.

Best regards,
Pawel Kunio