[llvm-dev] Implementing GC: Custom stackmaps for statepoints

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 8 09:50:42 PDT 2021

Anton,

It sounds like you have general getting started type questions. If you
reach out to me directly, I'm happy to jump on a call and help answer
any questions you've got.  I strongly prefer spoken conversation over
email for this type of thing, so please *don't* send me a list of
detailed questions.

Philip