[llvm-dev] Interested in the GSoC project - Fix fundamental issues in LLVM's IR

Nuno Lopes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Apr 3 15:30:41 PDT 2021

Hi Kelvin,

Please have a look at my previous answer here: https://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2021-March/149063.html

Nuno

From: Kelvin Wu
Sent: 02 April 2021 18:54
To: llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Subject: [llvm-dev] Interested in the GSoC project - Fix fundamental issues in LLVM's IR

Hi all,

I'm Kelvin, a final year student majoring in computer engineering. I have come across the GSoC project this year and I am particularly interested in the project - "Fix fundamental issues in LLVM's IR". I would like to know more about the details of the project and the level required technical skills before making an actual application.

For my technical background, although I don't have much knowledge and experience in compiler development and LLVM IR semantics, definitely I am interested in it and I am willing to learn more about it.  I do have some experience in using modern C++ language features and I have joined some research projects in school so I have some experience in reading academic paper and research.

Thank you for your time

Best regards,
Kelvin Wu