[llvm-dev] Interested in the GSoC project - Fix fundamental issues in LLVM's IR

Kelvin Wu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 2 10:53:31 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I'm Kelvin, a final year student majoring in computer engineering. I have
come across the GSoC project this year and I am particularly interested in
the project - "Fix fundamental issues in LLVM's IR". I would like to know
more about the details of the project and the level required technical
skills before making an actual application.

For my technical background, although I don't have much knowledge and
experience in compiler development and LLVM IR semantics, definitely I am
interested in it and I am willing to learn more about it.  I do have some
experience in using modern C++ language features and I have joined some
research projects in school so I have some experience in reading academic
paper and research.

Thank you for your time

Best regards,
Kelvin Wu