[llvm-dev] [RFC] Backend for Motorola 6800 series CPU (M68k)

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 29 11:24:40 PDT 2020

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 at 18:53, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <
glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> So, shall we setup a server for that or is there some existing
> infrastructure
> from LLVM that is used in this case?

Unfortunately, we don't have a centralised infrastructure like GCC. Each
target community is responsible for maintaining their own buildbots.

All we provide is the "build master", which aggregates all builds, email
when there are regressions, etc.

http://llvm.org/docs/HowToAddABuilder.html

It should be trivial to copy & paste an existing bot config and change to
add the experimental hardware (once it's in the tree).

Pay attention to the version of buildbot you install, as using an even
slightly different version can cause weird errors.

(I'm sure you understand how many times we tried to move on for the past 10
years... :)

As far as I understand, 90% of the tests already pass (according to Min).

Awesome! We have buildbots with test-suite running, you can copy those,
too. There were some QEMU bots in the past, I'm not sure they're around,
but the infra to run them should still be there.

cheers,
--renato