[llvm-dev] llvm cross compilation issue

Tobias Hieta via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 17 06:47:10 PDT 2020

Hello,

There might be a smarter way - but I just build the tree twice:

mkdir native ; cd native ; cmake -GNinja .. ; ninja
mkdir target ; cd target ; cmake -GNinja
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=cross.cmake
-DLLVM_TABLEGEN_PATH=../native/bin/llvm-tblgen ..

I know there are runtime builds as well - but I am not familiar with it.

-- Tobias