[llvm-dev] I've gone and broken the build

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 13 06:35:28 PDT 2020

Yes, you are correct. The second commit should have been an amend. I shall now endeavor to check each commit before I push it, to ensure there is exactly one.

My concern was how to restart the build with the second commit, but apparently that is automatic or someone did it for me. Thanks to all for your patience!