[llvm-dev] RFC: CfgTraits/CfgInterface design discussion

Sean Silva via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 26 16:26:14 PDT 2020

Also, if this hasn't happened already, I would recommend some 1-on-1 (at
least over chat, or if possible video call) between Nicolai and Dave. In
the past, I have found this to fairly quickly come to consensus about
design direction (though of course please update any relevant threads with
the takeaways of such private discussions!).

-- Sean Silva