[llvm-dev] RFC: CfgTraits/CfgInterface design discussion

Eric Christopher via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 26 13:04:57 PDT 2020

Hi Nicolai,

I've been watching this and the associated review that +Mehdi AMINI
<joker.eph at gmail.com> brought up as far as the process.

I think you should revert this patch and anything dependent upon it until
the review is complete. Dave has many good points in his review and while
you pinged there needs to be resolution before applying. In particular,
he's probably the most active reviewer in exactly this space right now and
is obviously also the right reviewer for this patch.

Please revert immediately and thanks. I'm sorry the patch has gotten
contentious, but this is a fairly major overhaul and it does happen
sometimes.

Thanks.

-eric