[llvm-dev] Renaming The Default Branch

Stephen Hines via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 18 11:11:12 PST 2020

That sounds like better timing. We'll start our own renaming process for
Android once this is available in December, so I wasn't too worried
about us getting everything in order. I was more concerned for smaller
downstream LLVM developers who might not have the same
availability/resources to adapt. Starting 2021 out with a bunch of failing
infrastructure doesn't seem pleasant, so hopefully this will be better for
them as well.

Thanks,
Steve