[llvm-dev] Chrome extension for tracking LLVM code review

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 31 22:32:28 PDT 2020

Hi River,

Disclaimer: I'm really not well versed in the JavaScript web browser
wold, so I might just do things wrong.

I tried Chromium before, all I get is: "No revisions require your
attention."
Maybe I have to wait for something to change?

I tried to manually build it with: `npm run-script build` but that
results in some weird (apparently often occurring) socket issue during
webpack. Stack overflow is full of descriptions of the same issues (=
same error) but always different causes. After a few attempt to make the
build work I basically gave up. Interestingly, I somehow generated a
build folder with a manifest file that I could load into firefox.
However, the popup says "Unhandled error: TypeError: resp.result.data[0]
is undefined" and the inspector shows all kinds of errors. Again, this
is probably because of my half-broken build.

FWIW, you don't have to fix this for me :)

Cheers,
    Johannes