[llvm-dev] Chrome extension for tracking LLVM code review

River Riddle via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 31 21:42:04 PDT 2020

Hey Johannes,

It should work for chromium out-of-the-box(in fact I just verified on my
windows machine). For firefox I uploaded a simple API fix and verified that
it could run there as well. Chromium can use the same install link as
chrome, for firefox I'll have to figure out how to upload an extension to
the webstore.

-- River