[llvm-dev] Bumping the CMake requirement for libc++ and libc++abi

Petr Hosek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 24 21:00:34 PDT 2020

In October, there was a discussion about updating CMake to 3.15:
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-October/136295.html. No
decision was made, but maybe we should revisit that proposal? If we're
going to require a newer version of CMake for some subprojects, I'd prefer
to bump the minimum CMake version for all of LLVM.