[llvm-dev] GSoC Project - Advanced Heuristics and ML

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 18 16:10:25 PDT 2020

Hi Emanuel,

Apologies for the delay in my responses.

Did you get a list of papers from EJ by now?
Do you have LLVM+Clang+TestSuite set up so you can run the test suite?

We should also look at a small problem to get you started with the
upstreaming process. Do you have one already?

Thanks,
  Johannes

--

Johannes Doerfert