[llvm-dev] GSoC Project - Advanced Heuristics and ML

Emanuel Lima via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 16 10:50:56 PDT 2020

Hello everybody. Last monday I sent an email to the LLVM dev mailing list
saying that I was looking forward to working on these GSoC projects:
*Advanced Heuristics for Ordering Compiler Optimization Passes*
and
*Machine learning and compiler optimizations: using inter-procedural
analysis to select optimization*
I currently do an undergraduate research on compiler autotuning of Rust
code, more specifically, autotuning of optimization passes of the LLVM IR.
I would very much like to work on these projects, but I don't know where to
start. What should be my next steps?
GSoC applications will open soon, so I am a little nervous...

--
Emanuel Lima