[llvm-dev] Commits as new contributor

Finkel, Hal J. via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 1 08:44:55 PST 2020

Great, and thanks for bringing this up!

 -Hal

Hal Finkel
Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory

________________________________
From: Stefanos Baziotis <stefanos.baziotis at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2020 10:25 AM
To: Finkel, Hal J. <hfinkel at anl.gov>
Cc: Florian Hahn <florian_hahn at apple.com>; llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>
Subject: Re: [llvm-dev] Commits as new contributor

Hi Hal,

> Documentation updates should also be reviewed.
Of course, I meant that I'll open a patch in Phabricator. :)

I didn't know about code-review patch, thanks. I'll defer the update of developer policy until the other patch is committed so we can have a clearer picture.

Kind regards,
Stefanos

Στις Κυρ, 1 Μαρ 2020 στις 6:17 μ.μ., ο/η Finkel, Hal J. <hfinkel at anl.gov<mailto:hfinkel at anl.gov>> έγραψε:
Hi, Stefanos,

Documentation updates should also be reviewed. In this case, I think that it makes the most sense to reference our new code-review documentation that should be committed soon (https://reviews.llvm.org/D71916). It might actually be best to remove some of that developer-policy text and simply reference the new code-review documentation in order to prevent confusion.

Thanks,