[llvm-dev] Is it possible to get the exact PC address of an instruction?

Abhay Kamesh Potharaju via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 9 08:16:19 PDT 2020

I wish to perform some instrumentation at a particular PC
address/instruction using LLVM and I wished to know if getting the PC
address of the instruction is in fact possible given the nature of the llvm
compiler? For instance, I wish to inject a fault multiple times at the same
instruction address and analyze this behavior. I wish to get the PC address
of the instruction so as to be able to point to it as my injection target
for all my runs.

Regards
Abhay Potharaju