[llvm-dev] New PM custom arguments

Andrzej Warzynski via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 2 05:21:10 PDT 2020

Hi,

This has come up on llvm-dev before. Min-Yih Hsu gives a really good
explanation here:
https://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-September/134974.html

The easiest fix for this is to use the Legacy Pass Manager. Otherwise,
IIUC, opt would have to be updated to accommodate for this use case.

-Andrzej