[llvm-dev] IBM C/C++ and Fortran compilers to adopt LLVM open source infrastructure

Kit Barton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 25 09:10:31 PST 2020

Hi André,
We've been actively upstreaming work for the past several years, and have
definitely increased that in the last year.
We do have work out of tree that we are working on cleaning up and posting
for review, mostly for z/OS. We have not issued an RFC for this
 yet, as we are currently focused on some internal deadlines, but hope to
begin this soon.

Thanks,

Kit