[llvm-dev] Code of Conduct Next Steps - Community feedback needed

Alex Denisov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 19 02:48:50 PST 2020

> I think his point is that he hasn't agreed to any goog anything. You're probably signed in with your gmail and or maybe you previously signed in with your gmail.

Not really, it's a private session ("private window"), I'm not logged in.

> I had a similar experience with Google Docs. I (or rather, the people I
> support) was sent a document and we just couldn't access it full stop.
> As soon as we logged in with a google account, the document appeared.

This could definitely be the case depending on the access rights. The documents Tanya shared are accessible for anonymous, not-logged in users.

===

David, could you please share a screenshot to make sure we are on the same page?

Cheers,
Alex.