[llvm-dev] TableGen trace facility

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 5 07:00:22 PDT 2020

I'm sorry, I still don't understand. I presume you are talking about the LLVM_DEBUG() macro that is enabled with the -debug option. But there are no uses of LLVM_DEBUG() in the TableGen base files. Wouldn't the base "compiler" have to display the information we're talking about? Or is it sufficient to use LLVM_DEBUG() in the target-specific files?