[llvm-dev] Make llvm-commits default cc on Phabricator

Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 27 06:17:38 PDT 2020

If you set the repository to LLVM, then Phab will automatically cc llvm-commits.  I also thought there was something in Herald about looking at the path.  I see Herald adding cfe-commits and lldb-commits to some cross-project reviews, in a quick check.

I DO NOT want llvm-commits cc’d on *all* Phab reviews.  In particular, clang and lldb have their own -commits lists, and possibly others. llvm-commits is already very busy and adding other projects to it will not help reviewers.  llvm-commits should be for llvm proper, and other sub-projects that don’t have their own list (e.g., lld).
--paulr