[llvm-dev] Round tables

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 18 07:16:31 PDT 2019

I haven't seen much about the round tables at the dev meeting, on the
list or the web page, anyone keeping track of those?

I propose we do the usual one for VPlan to see who is working on what
in the future, and one on SVE, so that we can sync on what's missing
for this stage (IR) and what's the priorities for the next stages.

I'd also like to discuss transformations in MLIR, like parallel
extensions, polyhedral, threading, open mp, etc. How feasible would be
to use it as an intermediate-IR for some LLVM passes, in addition to
being an input-IR to the middle end.

Should we track this somewhere? At least having a list would be nice,
so that people know what to look for, leaving the times to be defined
later, if necessary.

cheers,
--renato