[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 31st October 2019 NOTE END OF DAYLIGHT SAVINGS
Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 31 05:07:15 PDT 2019
For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call each Thursday at 4pm GMT, via
<https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>. Note that Europe has recently
left daylight savings, while the US won't do until this weekend. If
you're in the US, the call will be an hour later than normal for you.
I've created a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which
is hopefully accessible at:
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* Default march/mabi logic <https://reviews.llvm.org/D69383>
* Ongoing CFI bugfix work <https://reviews.llvm.org/D69385)
* ILP32D Lowering Bug <https://reviews.llvm.org/D69590>
* 32-bit assembly operands on rv64 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D69212>
* Machine scheduler work <https://reviews.llvm.org/D68685>
* Update on machine outliner etc
* Anything else (as usual, always helpful to drop me an email ahead of
time to add to the agenda - but feel free to list things here)
More information about the llvm-dev