[llvm-dev] First LLVM Social Bangalore, India

Aditya K via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 22 08:17:50 PST 2019

The First LLVM Social at Bangalore will be on this Saturday, 23 November.
We'll meet up at "The Innovation Roots", at around 3pm. The precise address is mentioned in the meetup link.

For future meetups, we can consider changing the location depending on how the attendees feel about the location.

https://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Compilers-Meetup-Group/events/266538157/

Thanks to Reshabh who is helping organize the meetup and agreed to present his "experience with working on the RISCV LLVM backend". We currently have 22 potential attendees, if you are in the Bangalore area, please try to attend.

PS: Apologies for late notification, we'll try to update earlier from the next time.

Thanks,
-Aditya