[llvm-dev] RFC: Moving toward Discord and Discourse for LLVM's discussions

Andrzej Warzynski via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 18 08:22:41 PST 2019

+1

I was among the participants during WiC together with Meike. My overall
impression was that there's a lot of LLVM developers out there (or
people using LLVM) who do not visit or use the mailing list. As a
result, we probably don't realise how big the group actually is.

I feel that by providing other platforms for communication and knowledge
exchange we are basically catching up with were our community already is.

-Andrzej