[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 7th Nov 2019
Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 7 06:14:06 PST 2019
For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call each Thursday at 4pm GMT, via
<https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>. Both Europe and US have ended
daylight savings now, so the time should be stable for everyone.
I've created a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which
is hopefully accessible at:
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* Luís has posted D69723 for review, this removes CFI information from
function epilogs (which should help correctness)
* Luís is working on the FCOPYSIGN patch (D66725), expect updates
* D00657 which fixes evaluation of pcrel_lo is reviewed and ready to
land. We've had feedback that this is sufficient to allow LLD to link
a RISC-V FreeBSD userspace (with -mno-relax). As this area has been a
source of bugs before, more eyes are always useful.
* Sam is looking for another comment from anyone on new default
march/mabi patch: D69383 It will be merged this
week if no more comments are provided
* Other Updated Patches this week:
* D66210 (Machine Outliner)
* D62686 (Save/Restore via Libcalls)
* D62190 (Shrink Wrapping)
* New Patches:
* https://reviews.llvm.org/D69899 (better errors in MC layer)
* https://reviews.llvm.org/D69894 (MC layer mnemonic spell checking)
* https://reviews.llvm.org/D69808 (GlobalISel return lowering)
More information about the llvm-dev